tip for randall..!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rectifier

Reaction score
stop making the head shells so cheap...i think for what the heads sell for new they should be made out of birch ply or something stronger...the heads weigh a ton and the shells are flemsy,,if it were were to be dropped from 3 feet it would explode...and the tolex job needs to be improved.......almost every one i have seen the tolex is literally falling off the amp........ok im through now... thanks for letting me share.. :D

I' 抱歉的m,這裡在中國,我們的上司想要做事作為便宜地和costwise尽可能。正如你所說的我做我最好汇集箱子很好,但是,材料是稀薄的,并且木頭是便宜的。我建議您買RM 4和力量amp。 然后您能有拿着一個定製的機架您的齒輪。 鐵砧將做您一真正地好一个在以下$1000的。或者您可能修造您自己。再次,我appoligize。這裡底线是贏利。 如果我們don' t获得足够的利润,我們won' t再做他們。 感謝聽,垂懸的食物

:D

The post above translates to:

I 'am sorry of m, here in China, U.S. supervisors want to do things as cheaply as possible and costwise. As you said, I gathered my best to do a very good box, but the material is thin and the wood is cheap. I suggest you buy a RM 4 and power amp. And you can have a custom rack with your gear. Anvil will make you one really good one in the following $ 1000. Or you may build your own. Once again, I appoligize. Here are the bottom line profit. If we don 't get enough profits, we won' t do them. Thanks to listen dangling food

According to iGoogle.

Actually I used Babel to translate it.
And when it gets translated back, it can change the meaning of a few words.

Check this out.

The words to Van Halen's song "Jump"
--------------------------------------------
I get up, and nothing gets me down.
You got it tough. I've seen the toughest soul around.
And I know, baby, just how you feel.
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real
Oh can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean ?

Might as well jump. Jump !
Might as well jump.
Go ahead, jump. Jump !
Go ahead, jump.

Aaa-ohh Hey you ! Who said that ?
Baby how you been ?
You say you don't know, you won't know
until you be here.
Well can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean ?

Might as well jump. Jump!
Go ahead, jump.
Go ahead, jump. Jump!

Aaa-ohh!

Go ahead, jump.
Get it and jump. Jump!
Go ahead, jump
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
---------------------------------------------
Now, I'll translate it to German...then, back into English.
This is the result:
------------------------------------------------------------

I rise and nothing receive me thrash. They kept it strong. I' VE seen around the strongest soul. And I white, baby, straight like you feel. You' VE received to roll with the copies over at what' to arrive; s material oh can' t see you me to stand here to I' My back received VE against the record machine I ain' t the worst this you' VE seen. Oh can' t see you, what I mean? In addition power jump. Leap! In addition power jump. If you precede, jump. Jump! If you precede, jump. Aaa ohh he it! Who said that? Baby like it been? They say you to don' t know, you won' t know you to you are here. Sources can' out; t see you me to stand here to I' My back received VE against the record machine I ain' t the worst this you' VE seen. Oh can' t see you, what I mean? In addition power jump. Leap! If you precede, jump. In addition power jump. Leap! If you precede, jump. Jump! (Guitar-solo) (keyboard-solo) part of the video version: Aaa ohh! In addition power jump. Leap! If you precede, jump. Receive it and jump you. Jump! If you precede, jump jumping you! Jump! Jump! Jump!

-----------------------------------

Ain't that a hoot!

it all depends on what headshell or head you actually have. the mts series stuff is built here in house and i can assure you they are built of the same amterial as our speaker cabinets. the built tough. unfortunately...the chassis weigh a ton, and if you drop the amp...you going to have issues.

moral of the story..don't drop or pay the money for the flight case. :wink:

It's been know for some time in automotive engineering that kinetic energy should be absorbed, not 'knocked down'

For an amp, the same thing stands, give it a solid steel shell and you'll be vacuuming out your shattered tubes
because the trannies came loose from the kinetic energy