• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE EXECUTED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
***You guys have seen my personal details in my other listing - putting this out there to see if I can run down a power amp :D***

I am a new member in the Fractal Family as I have an AxeFx Ultra on the way. I am looking for a power amp to pair with it and am hoping to find a VHT/FRYETTE 2502 OR 2902 to trade for.

Here are some items I can offer up to trade for either of the above referenced power amps:

• Mike Fortin Mod'd Marshall Vintage Modern
  • Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce II
  • Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
  • Randall Lynch Box MTS Amplifier and 7 Modules
    1. Gigamods 1087
    2. Salvation Custom3
    3. Dave Friedman Mod'd Plexi
    4. Jaded Faith Mod'd Ultra XL
    5. GWEG Mod'd SL+
    6. Mr. Scary
    7. Brown
  • Martin HD-28 Acoustic
  • Eventide Time Factor
  • Eventide Pitch Factor
  • Eventide Mod Factor
  • GCX Switching Unit (have 2 of these)
  • Rack Tuner
  • Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal
  • MXR 10 Band EQ Pedal
  • FJA Custom OD Pedal
  • Electro-Harmonix Memory Man Deluxe

That's all I can think of right now. If you have either a 2502 or 2902 and would be interested in any of my gear let me know. I need to at a bare minimum have the trade be even up. Due to my situation it would even be better if I came out ahead on a trade plus cash deal as shipping is going to kick my ***.

Anyways - my feebay ID is geauxsaban and I have 78 feedbacks @ 100% positive. I have done good deals on RigTalk, Sevenstring.org and the here -Thanks! :D- Now for Pics (you may have seen some of these in my other ads):

Eventide Time Factor, Eventide Pitch Factor, Morpheus Drop Tune, GCX Switchers, Rack tuner
rack1.jpg

Mesa's

rack2.jpg

Fortin Mod'd VM

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

Martin HD28

SDC10405.jpg

MTS Gear

RANDALL MTS GEAR
LYNCH BOX

LB1.jpg

1087.jpg

1087Top.jpg

CUSTOM 3

Custom3.jpg

DAVE FREIDMAN PLEXI(BRAHMA MOD)

DFPlexi.jpg

DFPlexiLogo.jpg

JADED FAITH ULTRA XL

JFUltrXL.jpg

JFUltrXLsig.jpg

GWEB SL+

SL.jpg

SLTop.jpg

MR SCARY

MrScary.jpg

BROWN

Brown.jpg

Guys I need a power amp - I would take a hit in trade value to get one. Let me know if you have either of the amps I listed or an Engl 840/50 or 850/100.

How about an RT2/50???

Latest posts