Vernon Reid using MTS??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Trace!!!
I appreciate you getting back to us on this topic. I know you are a busy guy and it means a lot to me. So basically we are looking at Fender, Marshall, Mesa tones. The unholy triumvirate of tone. I'm curious about what mods you end up doing to Vernon's modules. Keep us posted, bro. :D

I will be sure to keep you updated! I have to put the finishing touches on Jace's module first and then some others before I can move onto these :) We had some sickness sweep through the shop so I'm playing a little catch but I will let you know once there is more to report!

All the best!! :)
Trace

Anymore news on Vernon Reid and his use of MTS? Curious about the turnout on his custom ones you came up with. And to think peeps laughed at the comment I made about him needing his own Signature module. :lol:

It has been a little while since we heard from Trace. I'm guessing he's pretty busy with things, but I am also curious about the Vernon modules. Trace is cool as hell and has helped me out with some technical problems in a very professional and direct manner. Maybe there is nothing to report yet...