Vid: GTO/Judge + Malcolm + RM22

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter

Reaction score
A bit better quality than the last vid, this time recorded via a Tascam DR-1 about half a meter away from the cab.

First up the GTO, then the Malcolm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DshJfo6I1LE

Great tones there mate! Makes me wanna buy another Judge, even though I already have one. And the Malcom sounds great too, wasn't sure on first viewing exactly when it switched, but it all sounded nice. :D

That video is even better. Well done guy! Love the Malcolm. I want one but I am sure my PeaceMaker can pull off the same tones. Great setup of amp and modules! You should be pleased for a while!

RADE01 said:
Malcom sounds great too, wasn't sure on first viewing exactly when it switched, but it all sounded nice. :D

It's about 1:28, I added a comment in the vid to make it more clear. But indeed, with the gain more open, the Malcolm makes a nice lower gain extension of the Judge.

I don't find the Judge particularly good on the guitar volume, but the Malcolm is - so I can have lighter crunch on the Malcolm and dial it back for clean, and keep the GTO purely for that searing lead and heay rhythm tone.

I am considering to get a Grail to have something for a more modern metal tone, but not sure I need it as modded Marshall is more my thing.