Voodoo Jose UG clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
I thought you guys might like to hear this-Toni Aleman from Mandy Lion performed some leads with my Voodoo UG-Jose Mod...Just jumped on and started shreddin it up. The guitar parts start at 0:35 and ends at 1:01. Hope you like it...A full blown TV show is being produced as well to market Lightning Motor Corp's new off-road race cars and we will be tracking lots more....will pass along once all the tracks are done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7K3dYarY2c

JKD said:
Sounds great, if a little quiet. \m/

Yep, agree- and thanks! This is a rough vid- so the mix will be much better once done. The guitar tracks were laid down pretty quick, just an idea to see how it would sound behind the intro vid.

Daryl said:
Cool. I'd love to have one of those cars too. 8)

Yeah! Me too! Bass player in my cover project is co owner of this company...We were also in a signed/touring act back in the 90's (Driven by Hate/Universal signed us) and we still partner up on recording/sessions etc. He most recently was out on tour w/World War III (Mandy Lion) Here's another "rough" video with their prototype being built....I know you could say this is "non MTS" but it really isnt....We were talking about redoing some of the intro tracks with the MTS stuff (Voodoo, SG and maybe some JF stuff too) for the final version. This is one of the reasons I was seeking a Soldano mod in short order 8)

Anyway-Here's some more vids on the car and some rough tracks in the intro- Remember, this is the "rough"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXILF7fmZAI&feature=youtu.be

These things are insane!

rblyn said:
Daryl said:

Yeah! Me too! Bass player in my cover project is co owner of this company...We were also in a signed/touring act back in the 90's (Driven by Hate/Universal signed us) and we still partner up on recording/sessions etc. He most recently was out on tour w/World War III (Mandy Lion) Here's another "rough" video with their prototype being built....I know you could say this is "non MTS" but it really isnt....We were talking about redoing some of the intro tracks with the MTS stuff (Voodoo, SG and maybe some JF stuff too) for the final version. This is one of the reasons I was seeking a Soldano mod in short order 8)

Anyway-Here's some more vids on the car and some rough tracks in the intro- Remember, this is the "rough"

These things are insane!
Hell yeah. What a cool idea. SR engines are extremely easy to work on and maintain. Those cars will go where no Nissan Sentra engine has gone before. I'm glad that I could help out with the SL-OD100. Keep us posted man. This show looks pretty cool!!! Do you know when and what network it's going to air on or is it too soon to let that info out?

Daryl said:
rblyn said:
Daryl said:

These things are insane!
Hell yeah. What a cool idea. SR engines are extremely easy to work on and maintain. Those cars will go where no Nissan Sentra engine has gone before. I'm glad that I could help out with the SL-OD100. Keep us posted man. This show looks pretty cool!!! Do you know when and what network it's going to air on or is it too soon to let that info out?

Totally agree, when you look at this car vs the Predator (weight/hp ratio, shocks, total weight) it should kick some serious tail. Too soon to know what network...still in the works! 8)

oh forgot to add, at the end of the first vid- That's an RM100, (using a Voodoo's Jose UG of course) with a quad of Groove Tube KT88's...