• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washurn Dime 2ST Stealth : Black Dot inlays, Bill L500XL

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad22386

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmhhhm.jpg

The only reason I'm selling my Stealth is because I need some more ca$h so I can get a Custom Shop Axe made, it plays great & the neck is pretty comfortable...

I live in North Bay Ontario & I'm selling my NEWLY customized Washburn Dimebag Darrell 2ST Stealth with Original Hard-Shell Washburn Stealth case.

I just had this 2ST Stealth seriously upgraded last month by a professional Luthier, I bought the Washburn 2ST Dime Stealth from California three months ago for $700 canadian & I have spent at least $350 canadian all together getting this guitar customized in the last month, and now I'm selling it...

The Washburn Dime 2ST Stealth Customization includes: professionally cleaned(fingerboard, body buff & all frets polished), Replaced White dot inlays with Black dot inlays, Dimebag Darrell---> Bill Lawrence L-500XL USA as the Bridge pickup, new 500k pots & new pickup mounting rings .

The frets & fretboard on this 2ST Stealth are truly in amazing condition.

I still have the original stock (bridge) Humbucker that came with the 2ST Stealth aswell as two locking strap buttons, a Quality strap, all of which comes free with purchase of the my axe(aka guitar)...

Yes, I have all the parts for the Floyd Rose, wammy bar and all...

The Black Licensed Floyd Rose, jumbo frets(in great condition), Black Dot inlays & (Dime) Bill Lawrence L500XL USA bridge pickup make this guitar look & sound amazing, the neck on this thing feels great...

(Be careful this guitar could be used as a weapon)...

I all together paid 350$ canadian for the new Black dot inlays (plus inlay installation), new 500k pots (plus installation), Bill Lawrence L-500XL Bridge pickup (plus installation), neck adjustment & new pickup mounting rings...

It did have a few small chips in the paint but I've touched them up with black wood paint.

This guitar is a some what RARE battle axe...

Price Drop! I'm willing to sell for $675 American (aka $823 Canadian) + Shipping.

E-mail me if you are interested----> [email protected]

(Sorry, No Trades)

update3dt1.jpg

update2bk1.jpg

case....jpg

I received zero bids and now the auction is over, what a bad time of year to try 'n' sell anything, I should have known ...

Its all good & its back on the market if any one is still interested...

the price is still $675 US + shipping...