We're here - MotorCity Mods has arrived!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lintycreep said:
Congrats guys. Site looks great and I can't wait to hear the rest!!!! Notice the Selma isn't for sell. I'm guess it's one of yours now. How about a video when you get a chance

Thanks and Selma is not a Salvation production model...Just 5 made including Jeff Schroeder's for whom it was originally built...But a vid can be arranged for sure linty!

[/quote]

Thanks and Selma is not a Salvation production model...Just 5 made including Jeff Schroeder's for whom it was originally built...[/quote]

I guess me and 3 others bugged the hell out of Anthony for this one. He had to get Jeff and Billy to ok the making of them, I suppose they paid him for the original on-site R&D. kind of cool that there's only 5.

Looking forward to the rest of the Motor City Story

Only US and Canada sales??

Mattfig said:
Oregon said:
Do you guys have a price with and without donor mods?

We are not currently accepting donor mods. That may or may not change but all prices at the moment are designed to be ready to go now.

At this point there are many donors out there that have been beat up badly. We check each donor to be of appropriate specs before even sending and there have been some that look less than healthy.

Our biz model is not to be modders ourselves (much) but providers of mods...Therefore we have mods that are no hassle, no wait...

So was mine the first order? (Maybe not, since I didn't see the website address until later..)

Mattfig said:
JKD said:
So was mine the first order? (Maybe not, since I didn't see the website address until later..)

You were #2 Steve. I guy from Canada took order 001. But you are equally appreciated I assure you!

Heh, no worries. I've a feeling I know who that is too :)

Hoping to order a Camerica here shortly too... :twisted:

This rules. I haven't wanted to buy a new mod in a long time, but I have been wanting an MDA board for my RM100, and I miiiiight just be tempted by the Breakneck.

Matt and Jonny, Congrats! I wish you much success!

I have a question; will you accept returns on module orders with a restocking fee within a specified time frame? It would be great for customers but possibly a hassle for you guys but would serve as a great way for buyers to actually try the modules. If they don?t like it, they could return and only lose out on the cost of shipping and the restocking fee. Perhaps it?s a service you guys have considered?

MarcoR said:

I have a question; will you accept returns on module orders with a restocking fee within a specified time frame? It would be great for customers but possibly a hassle for you guys but would serve as a great way for buyers to actually try the modules. If they don?t like it, they could return and only lose out on the cost of shipping and the restocking fee. Perhaps it?s a service you guys have considered?

I understand what you are saying but I for one would prefer to buy a brand new module that hasn't already been shipped around the country. Just my thought.

JD said:
MarcoR said:

I understand what you are saying but I for one would prefer to buy a brand new module that hasn't already been shipped around the country. Just my thought.

I hear you, buy they are a service center so they would be able to determine if there were issues. Of course the item would have to be returned in the original packaging without damage and no refund would be issued without a full inspection on return.

Here I am making up policies for a service that doesn?t yet exist :lol:

So happy to see this! The site looks great.

The only problem I had was when I clicked on "demo's/reviews" it took me to a google plus page that appears to be blank?

Latest posts