What's your fave Module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffAmos

Reaction score
You are on a desert island. Don't worry, Emilie de Ravin from "Lost" is there too.
Anyway, the Dharma Initiative will only let you bring 1 Randall MTS module. It can be stock or modded. What do you pick?

>Nice .thanks for the info ..rich ..lol

Dont know if you are aware but I got an email response from Bill Leverty( Firehouse) and he is now using the MTS .he uses the Blackface,Plexi and Ultra .

Another thing that would be cool for randall (as i see a lot of people sending mods to Dave F and i know he was involved with Lynch tweaks).
Is to have a custom shop Friedman mod available . maybe even his angry hippie Mod with a red and back tye dyed face plate ..

What's the Angry Hippy mod?

Any way, I'm taking my Egnater EG3 to the island. But just in case Ben pulls some psycho **** I'm hiding a dual channel SL in my backpack. Do I have to learn any Driveshaft tunes before I go?

Hmm, well I'd probably take my Eggie HG module. You didn't say we'd be alone, so if I need to tone it down a bit ( pun intended) I could borrow Tommy's SL . LOL

Of course my mod choice is based on bringing my PRS, they're a perfect hard rock/metal match. I hope you guys like Dokken, VH, Queensryche and Montrose....:)

Howard

gtr31 said:
>Nice .thanks for the info ..rich ..lol

Another thing that would be cool for randall (as i see a lot of people sending mods to Dave F and i know he was involved with Lynch tweaks).
Is to have a custom shop Friedman mod available .

This is a great idea!
:idea:

This may sound strange, but I would take the Brown module, since it could do both clean and gain real good. Of course, that's how I feel about it today, tomorrow is another story.

RD/Rich said:
If I'm stranded now I'll take the Ulrta XL. If it's 6 months from now I already have my new fav picked :wink:

Rich, is this new fav module of yours (thats 6 mos away) high gain like the XL? Is it even higher gain?

RD/Rich said:
If I'm stranded now I'll take the Ulrta XL. If it's 6 months from now I already have my new fav picked :wink:

So are you saying that your favorite module in 6 months is a new module, debuting at NAMM, '08?:

Winter 2008 is going to be awesome though. I have had a chance to see, hear, and play some of the new stuff and it's just going to be killer. Everyone who has waited patiently for new modules will have plenty to play w/ and we should really expand our customer base by offering some really cool new designs and sounds.

CliffAmos said:
RD/Rich said:

So are you saying that your favorite module in 6 months is a new module, debuting at NAMM, '08?:

Winter 2008 is going to be awesome though. I have had a chance to see, hear, and play some of the new stuff and it's just going to be killer. Everyone who has waited patiently for new modules will have plenty to play w/ and we should really expand our customer base by offering some really cool new designs and sounds.

Yeah, Rich is being cruel. :) Modesty forbids me from naming my favorite module.

Pete

Can i get 2 ??? :roll:

Difficult choice between Brown and XTC ...

but today i would take the XTC ....

Yeah

Rich, is this new fav module of yours (thats 6 mos away) high gain like the XL? Is it even higher gain?

Yes, it would be considered high gain but no, it doesn't have more gain. I really dig the tone of the Ultra XL but the gain is on 3 w/ a Tube Screamer in the front.

Yeah, Rich is being cruel.
:shock: Just having some fun. :D We'll probably announce some new stuff before the show, so I'll let you guys know more then.

tlingen said:
Hey Rich, when are you starting to send out the demo units of the new modules for forum users? :)
another fantastic idea :wink: Send them out!