which midi controller do you use?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rectifier

Reaction score
what foot controller does everyone use to control their rack effects...im using the Behringer FCB1010.. i use an expression quite a bit ,,but this one dont have much movement... use it with the g-major.

i like the tc boards but you have to buy an external expression,,and that gets costly with their stuff....

Liquid Foot Pro. Controls my guitar rig and the light rig.

I bought an original Digital Music Corp "Ground Control" way back in the 1990s. It has been thru alot and still work well.
I have a backup,too. never needed it,though. Their stuff is made to handle the abuses of playing live. mI just put the whole thing in a clear plastic bag when we are playing in sand (at the beach) or near lots of water (playing on a boat etc etc).
great Gear..very versatile..well built,,expression pedals for it are cheap and plentiful.
GtrGeorge

I have a Rocktron Midimate. It's a great controller but I would like to upgrade to a Liquidfoot or the new Axe-Fx controller coming out soon.

Liquid Foot. Controls my guitar rig and a PC running Light Jockey for our light show.