Would it be wrong....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImNoShredder

Reaction score
...to keep this whole Egnater thing to ourselves? :wink:
I'm not sure I want everybody else knowin' how I'm getting these great sounds now. Gonna hide my rack with a sheer black cloth - "pay no attention to that rack behind the curtain" :lol:

Yes and No. I think that's funny, I'm down with it. More for ME ME ME!

But honestly, about %25 percent of the reason I bought the MOD 50 head was I want it sitting on my cab with those HUGE letters "EGNATER" with that beautiful black and tan tolex making every guitar player in the crowd go ... "what the ? "

I love it.

True story...
A few shows ago, I had my Mod 100 sitting behind my speaker cabs on its case and put the my Randall RM100 backup amp on top of the eggie cab. Just did it for the heck of it. I had a few guys come up after the show and say stuff like: "you're getting awesome sounds out of that Randall" and "what amp is that". I played along for a minute. LOL. I came clean about using the Egnater, but I don't think these guys were familiar with these amps judging from their reactions. Not alot of people know of these.

All I know is that I have never been happier with my sound(s). All that wasted money on all those other amps!! :x

When people ask me what the M4 and ie4 in my rack are, I sort of lower my voice, look around nervously, lean closer to them and start talking? in a shaky voice about connections to secret government laboratories, than as the twitch starts, then black helicopters, shadow governments, crop circles, Lee Harvey Oswald, Muppets, stuff like that?