• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Modules....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I'm looking for the following :

Deluxe, Plexi, Mr. Scary, JF Ultra XL or other extreme high gain module

Anyone who can provide one or all of these ??!

I've got a VHT module in the classifieds...Made by Jaded Faith and really close to the Deliverance amp...Very strong high gain that is very articulate...It may be just what you are looking for...Seriously, not just 'cause I'm selling it...It would be among my recommendations of ones to try....I'm selling it for just 220 shipped and it's built of a KH-3 to begin with - and that alone costs more than what I'm asking...Not to mention the modding...

Great deal that could be the answer to your quest...Or at least an important piece of the puzzle....

Either way, good luck! The JF Ultra XL is nice too...Saw you mentioned that one...I've had that one in my rack too and it is a good one...

Yup..if you haven't tried a KH3 or the VHT mod...it's definitely one to go for....pretty unique voicing amongst the high gainers IMO.

Hey man I have a Dragon Module by Kyle. It's a GREAT super hi gain monster. It's just a little too much for what I'm doing :)

Well what are you working with budget wise? I'd like to get $200 out of it. If you look up "dragon mod" you can find some killer clips kyle put up of it.

I have a stock 1086 or a stock Modern module for sale. Looking to get about $150 each for them or $280 for both.

Would just like to publicly thank Buriedorburned for a great experience when he sold me my RM100LB Lynchbox Amp.

It was my first purchase on the Forum.

Everything was exactly as stated and arrived very quickly indeed.

All was in good order and I am really happy with it. He is an excellent communicator too.

He is highly recommended to deal with and a good guy.

Thanks man. Well done.