• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pete or Stock 1086 module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red&Die

Reaction score
Looking for Pete's mod or Stock 1086 module, if you have one for sale, please contact me, thanks! :D

I got a 1086 I could part with but I really need a Recto or Treadplate. Got one to swap?

T-BONE said:
I got a 1086 I could part with but I really need a Recto or Treadplate. Got one to swap?

If that deal doesn't work out, I have a new recto here that I'd gladly swap out for a 1086 thats in decent condition.

Yeah the 1086 is in mint condition. I would swap for the recto if this guy doesnt get back to me soon. I would also be willin to swap for the Pete xl and a little cash if ya want to part with that.(I am guessing you'll be keepin that one though). Let me know.

T-BONE said:
Yeah the 1086 is in mint condition. I would swap for the recto if this guy doesnt get back to me soon. I would also be willin to swap for the Pete xl and a little cash if ya want to part with that.(I am guessing you'll be keepin that one though). Let me know.

just got the Pete XL last week, and my Decimator ProRack G will be here tomorrow. woo!

So its a bit premature to know. With everyone talking about the modded 1086 being the **** for brutal tone, as soon as I get one, I'll be looking for a modder.

Let me know.

Jimmie