• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Rack case

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgMetal666

Reaction score
I only need it for my RM4 and Rt2 50 so like 6 space rack case for easier transportation.

condition doesn't matter much as long as it's functional and has the screws with it.

please provide pics if you have one.

thanks,

Mike

If you ever consider splitting up the two. i have a 2 space rack thats available. I ended up splitting my RT2/50 and RM4 into two racks cause its so **** heavy..

I have a 8 or 10 space but its carpeted ply wood. Very heavey duty but it adds to its weight. Its in great condition other than the corner of one of its lids. Has a few screws in it, thats whats holding in the spacers which I will include with it. The spacers have venting holes so as not to suffocate your gear. Both sides have detachable lids.

Id take $50 ppd shipped.

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

I learnt to separate my power amp from the rest of my rack
Two reasons - much easier to carry and I can chose from more than 1 power amp if I need to

TheHunter- the 8-10 is too big i think for what i'm using.

all i have is the rm4 and RT 2/50 so I'm looking for a very compact option in one case. And i don't gig or anything. I only move my equipment every so often, so I'm not concerned about a little extra weight in one case.

still, looking...

Jaded Faith said:
Hang in there for a day or two. I KNOW I have something lying around and I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow.

Alright, I'm in no hurry :) at college currently so it'd be sitting around anyway