• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Randall RF4 foot switch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeman

Reaction score
I need rf4 for my rm4.
I have a friend in states, he will take rf4. so, you do not have to send footswitch far away. I can give his email to communicate with him.

Mikeman said:
I need rf4 for my rm4.
I have a friend in states, he will take rf4. so, you do not have to send footswitch far away. I can give his email to communicate with him.
i'll pay 40$ for it! who can sale me a rf4?

I could need one too, so if someone has a second one (or one in the EU) I'd be interested..... ; )

but first get Mikeman his ;)

here's another one for those that need one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230643435034&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Not to hijack, but I need one too.

The RF-4C isnt the "stock" footswitch for the RM4, correct ?

Can the RF-4C give direct access to the 4 channels on the RM4 (ie button 1 switches to chan1, button 2 to chan2, etc) since the buttons are labeled channel, gain, boost reverb ?

shredzilla said:
Not to hijack, but I need one too.

The RF-4C isnt the "stock" footswitch for the RM4, correct ?

Can the RF-4C give direct access to the 4 channels on the RM4 (ie button 1 switches to chan1, button 2 to chan2, etc) since the buttons are labeled channel, gain, boost reverb ?

I believe you are correct. I didn't notice it was the "C"

drewiv said:
here's another one for those that need one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230643435034&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
this switch is NOT MIDI and it does not fit.

Looks like musician's friend sells a replacement for $109.99 and that's without a midi cable as well:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/randall-4-button-midi-footswitch/180290000000000?src=3WDTWXX&ZYXSEM=0

I have one RF4 I don't use that I'd be willing to sell to people on here that need one $65 Plus shipping via paypal gift or add 3% for standard paypal.

I have an RF4 I need to sale. Just bought a Rocktron All Access so my rig is about to go all midi!!! Bought the footswitch brand new about a year and a half ago. Been on an SKB pedal board so I had to take the foam off the bottom and put velcro on it. Still have the original box. PM me if interested. PayPal only. Will ship within 24 hours of payment!

christianguitarman said:
I have an RF4 I need to sale. Just bought a Rocktron All Access so my rig is about to go all midi!!! Bought the footswitch brand new about a year and a half ago. Been on an SKB pedal board so I had to take the foam off the bottom and put velcro on it. Still have the original box. PM me if interested. PayPal only. Will ship within 24 hours of payment!
I already bought it)

As everyone's happy I may as well tag on the end rather than start a new thread (rules say sales only...)

Sorry, thread hijacking again.

No chance anyone has an RF3? They're sold out throughout Europe and there's a 2 month wait with a rather large ?120 price tag (UK). Urgh.