• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Randall RM50 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowerdeep

Reaction score
Looking for a RM50 head only ...no combos or 100 watters.......can buy or I have a really nice reverend warhawk iii hb w/hardcase I could wheel and deal with........

I actually have a MOD50 with a Foglifter installed that I'd contemplate selling for a good price, at least comparable to that RM50 in GC :)

The catch is that it needs some TLC - I do not think the low power switching mode works correctly but it has not been diagnosed. It was like this when I got it from GC but I did not notice until after their return period.

I can send directly to Rob for diagnosis and repair or it could be sent to Egnater I guess - I just don't have the time to deal with it, barely have time to play these days.

FWIW: $500 is a bit on the high side for an RM50 unless it comes with two modules.