• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: rm100, ultra, mr scary, blackface, kh1, rm4, rt2/50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaGoo

Reaction score
not necessarily all of the above

in the market for a randall mts setup. in talks with a couple people on an rm100. not sure if i want a rm4+rt2/50 or a rm100. PROBABLY an rm100

also looking for modules to fill it with. need good cleans. blackface? kh-1?

high gain is the most important. i'd like an ultra or mr scary because i have heard these in person at God Forbid shows.

i'd also like any sort of moderate/high gain preamp to send to salvation for his engl mod.

pm or reply please

yea pm'd him. leaning more towards the rm100 route. this is just to gather all available options as i already have a couple of people in mind here.

megagoo- schlagdog is a cool guy. i'd pick up that ultra. he's the guy that told me about tapping the fan line to power the leds. you should check out his rig it looks awesome.

i have a kh-1 if you need it. i thought someone else wanted it but i havnt heard back. i got it off of lhrocker if i remember correctly.

probably going with a deal. a rm100kh with a kh1, ultra-xl, and a salvation 1666

still looking to try a salvation angel just so i can hear for myself.