• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SG XTC, Mesa/ENGL modules, Steve Vai-like lead

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyze

Reaction score
EDIT: Ok, found an RM4. Now its time to find some modules.

MAINLY LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW: Sacred Groove XTC (plexi/fully loaded).. pm me!

--------------------------------

I'm gonna jump head first into this thing, and looking for some great prices on these things. Its hard because im not 100% sure what modules I want yet, but feel free to PM me if you have anything in this area and i'll research it/see if its for me.

I dont quite have enough cash right now to buy EVERYTHING im wanting, but i'll spend on what I feel can get what I want, and great deals that come up.

CLEAN - looking for a KH-1 or "Clean" stock, or anything that can get me a super super clean tone that doesnt break up (think Roland JC-120 kinda)..

CRUNCH - Wanting some sort of mid-gain breakup module, like the Egnater DLX.. something for funk and Hendrix type tones.

MODERN rhythm - Mesa to ENGL type modules, maybe even some marshall tone. I do really need that clear note definition THICK chunk though, so no straight up marshall thin modules.

LEAD - Looking for something that can get me that Steve Vai, Joe Satriani SMOOTH and creamy lead, that cuts thru the mix great and doesnt get grainy at high volumes. Ideally, could double as a marshall rhythm too, but primary need is really creamy clear soaring leads.

PM me with anything, and I'll check it out. Can't promise ill be interested in everything, but if something catches my eye and if I can get enough info on it to think it can achieve what I need, I'll pick it up.

I got a brand new in box, never plugged in KH1 for $170 paypal-ed and shipped if you are interested. PM me. :)

think im gonna go used for now, my plan is to get used modules to start, see how much I like them and by using them as a baseline, I can decide what type of mods to get what I need out of it in the longrun

what makes it difficult is theres so much different versions of mods from different people, which its hard to tell which is truely better sounding (no one seems to favor any in reviews, for sake of not hurting feelings) .. Opinions vary too, but ehh.

Cold, ill keep those in mind, even though I dont think those are the sounds Im looking for at this moment.

I might have a few of the things you are looking for.....

* A mint RM22 with footswitch (asking $550 plus shipping)
* A Randall Brahma with correction mod (nice Plexi tones)
* A GigMods Recto (killer Recto tones - both the Orange Vintage High Gain and Red Modern High Gain channels)

PM me if interested.....

Rob

RM4, what are you waiting for, a new one at only about $25 more than mint condition USED:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12811

got an RM4.. now need modules.

Anyone have a Sacred Groove XTC?? one with the plexi switch?? PM me!