• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT ERect for Marshall Based Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sargentcrunch

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would want to trade a marshall based mod for my JF ERect. Is there any module that would do something similar to a Dave Friedman Marsha amp? Thats a long the lines of what I would like.

I have a Dave Friedman HBE mod on a Mr Scary module I'd be willing to trade. The only problem I can see is I live in West Oz so I'm not sure how a trade would work.

Yeah thats pretty far haha. Do you know how much shipping would cost? How does the HBE mod sound?

I got the HBE in a sale from a guy who was a Van Halen fan I think he even put up a few videos on youtube of him playing it,so it sort of falls into that Van Halen hot-rodded Marshall tone.Plenty of gain and guys on here swear by them.I don't play it much because I have a JF 59 Platinum which covers all those tones for me.
I think postage is $20-$30 but it has been a while since I shipped mods to the states.
Might be a bit tricky to work a trade over a worldly distance. I will probably list it up for sale soon anyway

Yeah I didn't really want to spend that much for shipping. Sorry its just a bit to expensive for me.

I have several Marshall based modules. How about a swap for my JF 59RR Custom?