• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Sweet guitar for modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojdogg

Reaction score
A bit of a long shot, but I have a sweet guitar to offer in trade for some modules.
For trade: a Michael Kelly Hourglass with Rio Grande P-90's (a Blues Bar and a Jazz Bar). The Hourglass comes stock with Grover tuners and a Tonepros bridge. I like this guitar a lot, but I have MTS fever and I just bought another Michael Kelly Hourglass w/ HB's so I can put some Duncan P-Rails in there to cover more ground as a gigging guitar.

I'm new here, but I have 100% feedback on ebay as koj-dogg, have a long buying and selling history on Home Recording, TapeOp and Harmony Central as kojdogg and on Gearslutz as chickencoop.

Looking for either one nice Friedman or Pete modded module + some cash to help with shipping, or a couple of stock ones (Blackface, SL+).

PM me with your email address if you're interested and want pics.

Thanks!