cold Machine, where's my amp ? Possibly a fraud....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Matt, I hope it will show up eventually, because you know I want the amp, not the money back.

And you and I and the post offices have been in constant contact. You know what's being done to get this resolved.

Cold Machine agreed to a full refund, so now I'm waiting for the money...It's been almost 4 months now, I hope all it will end soon !

Update for you, guys: I still haven't received the money ! Do you have any ideas what to do ?

Dude...you know we've been in constant contact. I'm 90% sure that you have the amp and are after the money as well. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened. But there is the 10% possibilty that you didn't get the amp, and based on that, I'm giving you your money back...reluctantly, but doing it just the same. In our last e-mail I said you would be paid by the 2nd of Feb. You will be. This is my last post on the subject.

Wow, I'm speechless: now you're saying that I received the amp and I want also the money. What a joke ! If you don't send me the money I'll let the police to handle this, because I CAN PROVE THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE AMP.

Hey cold machine I promised you to write to the forum about..
I send you the money and you send me nothing!
I am not going to wait anymore time for my money!
Guys don't trust him...he is promising to send my money for very long time but still nothing :(

Today I got the money from Cold Machine...
It seems that writing to the forum was enough to get it finally:/
I'll be more clever next time...

What is your favorite while shopping? For many ladies the answer is clothes without doubt. And it is the reason that why there are so many clothes stores both online and at store. Dear-Lover wholesale women?s clothes are also new arrival and update every day to meet the changeful demands. There are so many sexy clothes, lingerie, dresses such as wholesale bodycon dresses online at low factory price.

labixiaoxin said:
What is your favorite while shopping? For many ladies the answer is clothes without doubt. And it is the reason that why there are so many clothes stores both online and at store. Dear-Lover wholesale women?s clothes are also new arrival and update every day to meet the changeful demands. There are so many sexy clothes, lingerie, dresses such as wholesale bodycon dresses online at low factory price.

WTF? Looky here - a forum advert troll or robot... Pls delete this poster moderators ...

vicknott said:
You guys said I should keep you posted, so here's the latest news: I checked the USPS site for the tracking number provided by cM and the result is:

"Label/Receipt Number: *****
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 10, 2011 to expect your package for mailing expert SEO Paris. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date."

So I guess the amp was not sent yet but we're moving towards a happy end I guess, right ? I sure hope so.
But you can always follow your package or your file online you know. That's what I did.