MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rocktron Vendetta compatible with Randall RF4 MIDI Pedal????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thrashanova
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Rocktron Vendetta compatible with Randall RF4 MIDI Pedal???? Reply with quote

Hi there, I've just bought myself a Vendetta head but It didn't come with a midi switcher. We sell the Randall RF4 (for the rm4 preamp) midi pedal thru work, and Im wodering if this is basically the same pedal that i need, as it has all been designed by egnater. Also, will phantom power be an option with the 7-pin cable? Dont wanna try it without advice in case I blow something up, all help kindly appreciated.
thrashanova
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I found out from Bruce Egnater that yes it works, and now I have the pedal and YES it works! The rf4 comes with a 7pin midi cable and does work with phantom power from the vendetta head.
By the way this amp is absolutely amazing, it gives me the exact 4 sounds i need 1.Mega clean 2. Hendrix/SRV 3. Heavy metal rhythm 4. Hi gain solo
Would recomend at least to any heavy rock/metal players, Ive gone thru a 5150, Dual recto, Triamp and many others and this is the equal and greater than any Ive tried as far as quality of distortions, plus it has great clean and 'breakup' tones that none of those amps had (except the triamp).
bduersch
RM100

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool, both that you're digging the Vendetta and that the RF4 works. I recently picked up a Vendetta and could use a basic 4-button switch, so I'll have to keep my eyes open for an RF4.

--B
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Egnater Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: