cold Machine, where's my amp ? Possibly a fraud....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicknott

Reaction score
I payed the RM20 combo + 1086 module, you were supposed to ship the amp last week, but you dissapeared and I don't know what to do. If anybody knows him personally, tell him to solve the situation at once and send me an e-mail (is it so hard to send an e-mail ???????) :cry: :?:

vicknott said:
I payed the RM20 combo + 1086 module, you were supposed to ship the amp last week, but you dissapeared and I don't know what to do. If anybody knows him personally, tell him to solve the situation at once and send me an e-mail (is it so hard to send an e-mail ???????) :cry: :?:

Oh, no... :?

C'mon, cold Machine.

Don't worry too much vicknott. I have done a few deals with cold, as many people on the forum have. All my deals have gone through, I did have one deal that took a little bit of time for him to get it shipped out. He's a good dude all in all, just hang in there. We'll all stay on his behind. :lol:

I don't want to talk him bad, I know he is a good guy and I don't really believe he won't send the amp, but all the delay and the lack of communication just drive me crazy...

This happens from time to time here... What is it, once or twice a year? Not with him iirc, but just anyone.

cM will come through...Easy for me to say when I'm not waiting on something from him...But he will get back to you...After your post, I'm guessing it won't be too long....Fear not, the Machine will deliver...

Please keep us posted....

Cold has had many good deals here- including with me. But there was a deal where his personal issues distracted him from completing a deal, a post like this was made and the deal finally went through 100%

No communication is troublesome, but there is a solid track record here

BigBrewtus said:
Didn't he trade a RM20 combo to kyledm recently?

wouldnt suprise me at all..then say he didnt remember trading the same amp twice..lol....

OK, it seems cold Machine has good reviews and also very bad reviews (considering the PM's I've received after this post - thanks, guys, you know who you are,I won't give names !!!), so I'll wait 2-3 days and then I'll have to take the legal actions if he will not provide a proof that the amp was sent. Sorry for bothering you with this but the I payed 165$ only for the shipping to Europe !
P.S. That will also explain my bad English. :lol:

You guys said I should keep you posted, so here's the latest news: I checked the USPS site for the tracking number provided by cM and the result is:

"Label/Receipt Number: *****
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 10, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date."

So I guess the amp was not sent yet but we're moving towards a happy end I guess, right ? I sure hope so.

Cold Machine is a good guy. I bought a Plexi from him a while back that took a week longer than expected to arrive. Sure enough, it did arrive and was in excellent condition. People have lives to live and things can get pretty busy. Give the guy a minute to get it straight. I'd be willing to put money on Cold making good on it. You'll get your amp, which you probably got an amazing price on, and you will see that he's cool. I've purchased a couple of other things from him and everything always pans out. I've done both cash and trade transactions with him and I'd do it again without hesitation.

Just became aware of this thread. It's being dealt with and will be resolved positively.
Yes detective, I did recently trade an RM20 to Kyle...I also sold an RM20 head, and an RM1250 locally for a friend and sold another RM20 plus 1086 combo to Vic. Vic says I have "many very bad reviews" judging by some pm's he's received. PM me with your complaints. I've already had it out on this forum with Brewtus regarding a sale that I was only marginally involved in, so I assume he is one of the bad reviews. If you had a less than good experience with me and shared that with Vic, then please pm me as well.
I've had a handfull of deals go sideways here compared to atleast 150 trades/sales and face to face transactions that have gone just fine...but in the end I've never left anyone hanging.
Thanks to those of you who have been supportive. It's nice to know who your friends are.

I vouch for cold machine as well had a great smooth transaction with him a few months back - no issues at all.

The combo hasn't arrived, how much more to wait ? And I still don't have a proof that the package was shipped. :(

I haven't heard from him for 5 days now, e-mailed him everyday and nothing. The status is the same.

Just to chime in, but trying to stay out of the deal - International USPS tracking blows. It will be at your door before tracking reveals it has cleared customs. At least this has been a few of my experiences.