SALVATION XTC mod - new 2010 version

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Hi. Today I finished this mod.

I love play on it, like it much better than stock one.

mods:
upgraded whole signal path with better quality components (exactly like the real Ecstasy).
Modified signal path for closest sound to the real thing
Three position PRE.EQ switch just like the real Ecstasy). (conventional Bright removed)
Great for lower gain settings.
OLD-NEW switch. Works only in XTC mode.
Switches between older Ecstasy sound before 2004 and newer Ecstasies , more modern with slightly more gain and aggressivity.
Custom faceplate

clips of Salvation XTACY modification.

Xtacy - XTC mode, selected OLD mode
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8077068
Xtacy - XTC mode, selected NEW mode
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8077066
Xtacy - SHIVER mode
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8077067

enjoy pics

Anthony SALVATION

beautiful

is this a for sale module or just something you did for a client?

would love to hear it

audioholic said:
beautiful

is this a for sale module or just something you did for a client?

would love to hear it

Thanks.

It is my work for Perttu from Helsinki.

As for soundclip.
Monday I?ll send module to Finland, so I hope I will find a little time tomorrow, for short record.

Anthony

I received the Salvation XTC module today...

I like it very much. When compared to stock XTC module, this is tighter, clearer, warmer and smoother. Just what I wanted. I tried it only shortly but was able to dial in good tones. Also, the Shiver mode was awesome with these settings. What a great mid-gain sound! I definitely recommend Anthony's stuff. If you have some spare Randall modules...

So, thank you Salvation - Anthony

best,
perttu (a proud XTC owner)

perttu didn?t send
my "Boner" will be not so soon, other mods are in the line now :)

Sorry guys,

I did not have equipment to make clips when I had the module. I can ask the current owner if he could do it.

Anyway, the module is very good! It sounds a lot like the B channel of EG3/4 to me.

perttu said:
Sorry guys,

I did not have equipment to make clips when I had the module. I can ask the current owner if he could do it.

Anyway, the module is very good! It sounds a lot like the B channel of EG3/4 to me.

well, i have one coming when tony is done with it i will compare to my eg3/4 which is one of my favorite modules!

perttu said:
Sorry guys,

I have Salvation's XTC/Shiver Mod...its awesome!! I'll try posting some clips next week.

mike said:
I have Salvation's XTC/Shiver Mod...its awesome!! I'll try posting some clips next week.

Great!!! Please do not make those clips too good... :wink:

Hi there,

really interested in clips, too ;-)

Is this mod more of the blue or the red xtc-channel ? I?m looking for this tasty low mid sound of the blue channel? Don?t need too much gain and hair? Perhaps a separate module with the blue channel and plexi mode would make sense ? And I really would like to know how close the EG 3/4 is.

Stephan

Yep, I'm interested in clips too. I have an XTC I never use... sounds too muddy.

Latest posts