• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BULLET knobs and thumbscrews. FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBrewtus

Reaction score
Here are some knobs I have made for my modules.
Turned out pretty cool. Let me know if you want a set.
I have only found the 20 gauges in brass. The 12 gauges
I have found with silver tops and colors. The most I have
available are the dark grey with brass 12s. Sorry for the
crappy pictures. Some look a bit dull.
$15.00 for a set of 5. I pay shipping in U.S. :shock:
DSC04526.jpg
DSC04515.jpg

DSC04518.jpg
DSC04516.jpg

DSC04371.jpg
DSC04686.jpg

DSC04523.jpg
DSC04683.jpg

One set of the red shelled Wins sold!
:D Happy 4th of July everyone! Buy some Brewtus Blasters
and fullfill the need of blowing stuff up!!!

BigBrewtus said:
Buy some Brewtus Blasters
and fullfill the need of blowing stuff up!!!

LOL, fire bans in Texas, we cant blow up firecrackers this year :x

:-O

That's amazing... Any idea how much a set would be to post to the UK? Do you have the dimensions too? They look huge in the photos (Haven't seen any of those since Clay pigeon shooting with my Dad years ago... one downside of being in the UK)

Thanks guy. I havent measured them but they are not much bigger than most knobs. I will try and get that to you. Not sure how much it would cost but I will find out if you are interested. Send me a pm on how many you would like, which kind and an address. :D

These knobs are great! I use them on several modules and even on some guitars...The 20 gauges are my fave for guitar or mods with toggles...Otherwise the 12 gauges are KILLER...

+1 for a great seller with lightning fast shipment....

Who wants some new sexy knobs for there modules?
I have 12 gauges with brass tops and a blue hull too.
Sorry no pics yet.

Here are thumbscrews I make too. Available for $7 a pair.
I try and use new thumbscrews for these. I just got 20 new
screws in. Buyer wanted a rustic look on these knobs.
Thumb2.jpg
Thumb1.jpg

thumb4.jpg
thumb3-1.jpg

Anyway you could make some knobs out of some silver-colored .38 or .44 casings (I think .44 would be better)? I'm having Rob do an Erect mod on a dual Egnater module, and need something for the four small GAIN & MASTER pots that matches the three chrome Mesa knobs.

I have been wanting to work on that very thing. Yes I can! These I have are for the split shaft pots so they don't work on egnater solids. I can make them into set screw knobs though. PM me with more detail on the type of pot used.

HughJasol said:
Anyway you could make some knobs out of some silver-colored .38 or .44 casings (I think .44 would be better)? I'm having Rob do an Erect mod on a dual Egnater module, and need something for the four small GAIN & MASTER pots that matches the three chrome Mesa knobs.
Here are some shots of silver .38s I think they would be a bit small for knobs but I am working on something I think you would like.
DSC04851.jpg
DSC04850.jpg

DSC04848.jpg
DSC04847.jpg

DSC04846.jpg
DSC04845.jpg

DSC04843.jpg
DSC04842.jpg

I will get some of these from you. Gotta get back to you though and seen exactly how many I need.

Couple of others that were just made. The blue I really like. They were a bit rusty and just recieved some scuffing and I like the results. As much as I like shiny and stuff, I love the patina look more. :wink:
K6.jpg
K4-1.jpg

K5.jpg
K1-1.jpg

K2-1.jpg
K3-1.jpg