connecting a head to rt2/50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
1400 posts and I don't know....

I have an rt2/50 but no rm4
I have a rm100, rm50, rm20

How can i connect? Slave out? Series loop out?

slave out:

9- Slave out: This is a direct signal output, and is generally used to connect to other power amplifiers. When preforming in large venues,
you may need additional volume and coverage. It can also be used to send a signal on to amp switchers or effects processors.

be sure to keep a load connected to the speaker output since as you may know, you can damage the transformer if you run the amp without an ohm load (speakers) connected.

Mucho appreciated

would I keep the head connected to a cab and just keep the volume on zero? The signal will still pass through to the rt250 so I can hear that amp in isolation (?)

crankyrayhanky said:
Mucho appreciated

would I keep the head connected to a cab and just keep the volume on zero? The signal will still pass through to the rt250 so I can hear that amp in isolation (?)

no. i discovered this when i made my clip in the other thread. i ran slave out and noticed that the signal level was completely dependent on the master volume of the rm100kh. if the volume is all the way down, you will have nothing coming out of the slave output only thing i didnt try was having the amp on standby and adjusting the level. ok just tested that and didnt work. amp has to be off standby and volume up to send a level through slave

maybe I can use my rm20...I think hyenik said it has built in compensation to run without a speaker load

Latest posts