• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Ian Cabs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
The head is gone...

Also for sale....2 Randall Scott Ian cabs with the HERITAGE speakers, NOT the cheaper Greenbacks they are currently using. I would love to sell them both together to someone would would give them a loving home :D I'm in Central NJ, $500 apiece / $900 for the pair. I can strap them to a pallet and ship them Fedex Freight for 300ish if anyone wants them shipped. I won't box and ship UPS, too much BS involved with finding boxes.

THEY SOUND HUGE, seriously....I've been in no hurry to sell them for that reason. But I'm trying to raise some cash for more studio gear (as usual).

I love trades...snare drums, microphones, high end cymbals (Bosphorus or Istanbul), short scale/funky basses, an Ibanez universe 7 string, mic preamps, vintage/analog synths...try me!

5141f65d-8d32-414a-98b5-b73bc2e15057_zps2871c1b0.jpg

Latest posts