• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS + Link to good deal Behringer SX3282 32ch Mixer

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanh303

Reaction score
I know I know, a Behringer, why waste your time right? Well, the old man and his band are using a dinasour of a 24-channel mixer one of the guys bought used who knows how long ago. I've been in the market for a 32ch for awhile now, and am really interested in the newer boards that have onboard DAW controllers, basically a complete digital mixer/controller all on one board!

Anyway, this Behringer SX3282 came up on Amazon for a stupid price, so I jumped on it. There's no way it can sound worse than the old one they're using now, and having the extra channels will be a HUGE jump for them as their board is totally full.

So bottom line is, I got this mainly as a training aid, something they can expand on and use for now, but also get the feel for setting up/using a more modern/bigger mixer. It's so cheap, I don't care how long it lasts past the warranty period. So cheap in fact, I bought 2!

The plan was to shamelessly sell one on Ebay or Craigslist for at least what I have into it, probably a couple hundred more. The cheapest on evilbay right now is $968.99, and the last one to sell sold for $768.99.

For who knows how much longer, you can pick one up on Amazon right now for $422.60 (17 left)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C4WXG6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I paid $338.67/each, and they both arrived yesterday. I will let one of them go to one of you guys for what I paid (you pay shipping/fees). Honestly, since it's freakin' huge, it's probably cheaper to buy one from Amazon (maybe). If you live around Denver, you could come pick it up and pay just the $338.67.

The one's on Amazon will either jump in price any day or maybe sell out (doubt it)...so if I still have this thing after that happens and someone wants to take me up, I'll hook you up.

C'mon, 32-channel mixer for less than a pedal? How bad could it possibly be?! I'll lett you know in a few days LOL...but like I said, for me, as a learning aid, backup, interim, whatever, you can't go wrong on this chinese hunk of knobs and sliders.

So these have finally jumped in price on Amazon, up to $769.99 now. If anyone wants an analog 32-channel mixer to play around with, this is your chance.

I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but I'm sure it can't be THAT bad for the price.

I'm listing the spare one I have on ebay, but I will end the listing any time if someone here decides they want it. Price is what I paid + shipping (unless you're available to pick it up in the Denver area, in which case no shipping). That price is $338.67 (+ shipping of course) so probably looking at around $400.

Latest posts