• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gear Dump - Part 2: Fortin VM, Martin HD28

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
Well the time has come to part with some gear. I left my job in AFG and the savings are dwindling so some of my gear has got to go. A few details first:

As most here know I am a US Citizen Living in the Philippines. I understand the issue with shipping cost and am willing to eat the biggest part of it. I'll pick up the shipping on my end to get the amp/guitar to you and you would pay a standard (agreed upon) domestic rate for the item. This insures a fair deal for the buyer. (The Fortin VM and Martin HD28 will ship from the Philippines and the QR will ship from the states - See details below) . Here is what I have with Prices listed:

• Fortin Mod?d Marshall VM - $1750 + Domestic Shipping Rate
    Martin HD28 Acoustic - $1850 + Domestic Shipping Rate

First up is my Mike Fortin Mod'd Marshall Vintage Modern. A lot has been posted about this amp and Mike's work is second to none. I have quite a bit of money in this one as the shipping to get it mod'd was extremely expensive (ridiculously so but hey - It was for a Fortin mod!). Price for this amp is $1750 + (agreed upon) domestic shipping rate - shipped either DHL or FedEx from my place in the Phils to your door.

IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

Next item is my Martin HD28. This guitar was bought in 2009 and sent to Dan Erlewine for a Pro set up. This guitar has very little actual playing time on it - probably less than 2 hours. Its in great shape and comes with the factory hard-shell case and a Martin Strap. I paid $2500 for this guitar and have around $3300 total wrapped up in it. Price for this guitar is $1850 + (agreed upon) domestic shipping rate - shipped either DHL or FedEx from my place in the Phils.

SDC10405.jpg

If your interested in any of my gear send me a PM and we can talk details. More gear to follow.