• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal with Drew. RM50 looks great. This thing was packed meticulously well. It was engineered to fit perfectly in the box for safe shipping. Not to mention shipped out w/tracking as soon as I payed. Flawless transaction. Thanks!!

Daryl said:
Great deal with Drew. RM50 looks great. This thing was packed meticulously well. It was engineered to fit perfectly in the box for safe shipping. Not to mention shipped out w/tracking as soon as I payed. Flawless transaction. Thanks!!

Thanks, man. Great transaction for me too, even with the forum being down during the deal.

Daryl went out his way to contact Fig to get my email address to contact me while the forum was down for the weekend. Above and beyond!

Traded module with rblyn and bought a couple of donors from
stemlife. Thanks again!

Anomaly said:
Traded module with rblyn and bought a couple of donors from
stemlife. Thanks again!

Back at you Anomaly! Excellent transaction, no issues whatsoever and great communication! Thanks!!

I've had good deals with several different folks lately: alowerdeep, grbassist, Mikal69, and espquade. Hope I'm not forgetting anybody!

Great deals with!!!!

Matfig, Audiomidijace, Guitarguylp, Jaymzrock, stevenlatch

Thanks guys this Forum is awesome!!!!

Great transaction this last week with Metalsoup, enjoy the SG Bully buddy - it's a beast!!!!!

very happy with the SG Fisch I just picked up from Jayd41! Shipped right away, and packed well thank you very much.

And the Fisch rocks hard! Loving the module tons,

Just had a flawless transaction with scottro123. He packaged this thing so well that you could have smashed the box with a baseball bat and the mod wouldn't have so much as a scuff on it!! Good guy all the way! :D

Ditto. Great communication & class act. Good doing business with you BigBrewtus.

Just completed a smooth transaction for my Mamba mod with Oyster. Great communication and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

MorgMetal666 said:
Just completed a smooth transaction for my Mamba mod with Oyster. Great communication and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

You too MorgMetal! Great deal! Thanks again! :D

Just to let you all know that I swapped a module with ShomerShabbos (Jaime Lloyd of Richmond VA) and all went very smoothly. We talked on the phone and he seems like an upright guy, a credit to our forum.

Graham Pearson said:
Just to let you all know that I swapped a module with ShomerShabbos (Jaime Lloyd of Richmond VA) and all went very smoothly. We talked on the phone and he seems like an upright guy, a credit to our forum.

Yep, the trade went very smoothly. Graham was very courteous and helpful. The module arrived on time, carefully packaged, and working perfectly!