• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cold Machine said:
Killer trade with HughJasol. Painless and smooth, as always.

Speaking of deals, I forgot to add another for Cold Machine (Brahma,Scary) from a few weeks ago...Always good to deal with CM!
Thanks

Diciple does it again! Perfectly packed RM4 w/footswitch, better than described. Excellent communication by text and phone call. :D

cold Machine said:
Diciple does it again! Perfectly packed RM4 w/footswitch, better than described. Excellent communication by text and phone call. :D

Great dealing with you again as well bud, enjoy it I missed it as soon as I taped her up - glad it made it to you safely!

ctgblue said:
Bought an Ultra XL from chuckmehh, great price, got it today, looks new

Thanks

Same to you sir. Super fast payment, easy to work with and great communication! Perfect transaction with ya!

ctgblue said:
Got a great deal on a PLEXI module, got it today, looks like new
Got it from suzuki211, thanks for the deal

Glad you're happy with it & many thanks for great communication and fast payment! These transactions are so much easier than Ebay!

Being that I'm back in the MTS game, I'll update my good deals thread.

Goldfish
BIGKAHUNA
SacredGroove
isburgracing
JMelton
Mikal69,
HughJasol

Got a Jaded Faith "The Pitt" module from JKMV12. John is a great seller and a cool dude... superb communication... wish all of my online transactions were that smooth.

MichaelG said:
Got a Jaded Faith "The Pitt" module from JKMV12. John is a great seller and a cool dude... superb communication... wish all of my online transactions were that smooth.
Thanks for the kind words. It was a great transaction. I hope you enjoy the Pitt.

Take Care,
John

Got a great deal on a head from JCChicken88.

item arrived as described and well packed, although missing 2 knobs
did have a broken input jack that I didn't notice until I tried to sell it