How do you store modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhiloBeddoe

Reaction score
I have an RM4 and a total of 10 modules. So there's always modules lying around.

The carrying case accessory is always listed as sold out on randall.com.

How are you storing those extra modules? Anyone have any cool DIY solutions or alternate products that these things fit in?

Thanks!

I'd try to get one of the carrying cases, personally... that's the best way to store em. barring that, I guess just keep em in the boxes. I have 2 RM100s, an RM50, 2 RM20s and an RM4, so I can keep a lot of my modules in amps ;)

Pete

I overpaid on a used one on eBay, but it was worth it

There was a post here somewhere with a link to a company that custon designs cases that may work...

crankyrayhanky said:
I overpaid on a used one on eBay, but it was worth it

There was a post here somewhere with a link to a company that custon designs cases that may work...

4u rack drawer with foam carved out to fit 8 or 10 modules (can't remember). Awesome design, but grossly overpriced.

Here's a truly lowbuck solution...

Get some craft foam from a place like michael's or hobby lobby or whatever, and cut it to fit a box tightly. Now cut out wedges from it to place your modules in.

Cheap, probably not the best looking of solutions, but should protect them just fine.

Pete