JF Erect - RM20 video

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
Vid clip of Jaded Faith modded Erect module
-Loaded with options-
I find this module to be amazing for rhythm work, which is what I mainly played, because it sounds so amazing, heavy, sticky, rectifier type tone.
Noodling to some great metal riffs.

(':twisted:') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JxEVwHCZs (':twisted:')
IMG_0850.jpg

Simple recording: got lazy after some extra curricular activities and wanted something quick 8) so I just picked up the closest recording device and cranked it.

That sounds fantastic! I loved the clean stuff in the middle there. Pretty cool getting that range of tones out of that one module right? :wink:

Jaded Faith said:
That sounds fantastic! I loved the clean stuff in the middle there. Pretty cool getting that range of tones out of that one module right? :wink:

All I can say is wow, I didn't think that was obtainable to go from that pissed off of a recto tone to CLEAN , thanks so much Rob for a great mod, and hopefully an rm4

By the way I was suprised at how good that clean tone sounded out of that beast.

Me too! I really enjoyed it...

Thinking about getting one for that clean tone actually... :lol:

Hey TS, what's that pedalboard set up with?

Shinozoku said:

What is TS???? Anyways I got a few goodies in there, for this clip I was going through a ISP Gstring noise supressor, mxr carbon copy delay, and biyang true bypass-analog reverb set pretty low

LunatiBSW said:
Shinozoku said:

What is TS???? Anyways I got a few goodies in there, for this clip I was going through a ISP Gstring noise supressor, mxr carbon copy delay, and biyang true bypass-analog reverb set pretty low
Old habit from Ultimate-Guitar. Short for "Thread-Starter".