• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JTM 45 Module for $40!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Reaction score
Just a heads-up. www.music123.com is blowing out the JTM 45 module for $39.99

Even if you don't like that mod, it would make a nice test-bed for someone wanting to do some "custom" work.

Scooter said:
Just a heads-up. www.music123.com is blowing out the JTM 45 module for $39.99

Even if you don't like that mod, it would make a nice test-bed for someone wanting to do some "custom" work.

Mmm hm. :D

Edited to add an important part: Thanks for the head's up man!

Pete

vindaloo said:
that was quick--looks like they're all out already.

I don't think they're out yet. Hit the "add to cart" button and follow through with the check-out.

I don't see any for $40....am I going crazy?!?

I only see a JTM module through them for 199 to select for purchase?

Help me out lol - I've always wanted to add the JTM to my collection!

Disciple said:

Thats all I see as well.
Must be gone.

Disciple said:

Yeah, looks like they are back at $199 again.

Yeah they must have gone fast cuz I checked shortly after Pete replied and the $40 showed up on the search but there was no product page :(

I ordered mine just after reading the first few posts and mine shipped already according to the email I got. Should have it in the next day or so. Thanks again for the heads up!

Robert

The guys that grabbed them scored. I missed it, I went to the site at 10 am , and the sale/ mistaken price was GONE !

Thanks for the heads up anyway !

H

fatang said:
I ordered mine just after reading the first few posts and mine shipped already according to the email I got. Should have it in the next day or so. Thanks again for the heads up!

Robert

+1

I never got a 'your item shipped' email, but they sure charged my paypal account. Hmm...

okstrat said:
I never got a 'your item shipped' email, but they sure charged my paypal account. Hmm...

Pete,
Did you put in your email address when you checked out? I got a shipment confirmation email from them a few hours after I checked out.

srommes said:
okstrat said:

Pete,
Did you put in your email address when you checked out? I got a shipment confirmation email from them a few hours after I checked out.

I may have not done that... I tried to go back to look up my details and couldn't find anything. DOH! lol, we'll see what happens. I have a receipt from paypal, so I'm sure I can get my $ back if it turns out weird. Still was an awesome deal!

Pete

Called music123, they lost my order... Customer Rep said that they have two systems and are transitioning, to call back monday. I do have a transaction # from paypal, so at least I have proof I paid, thank God. She said that if my info was lost they would honor the price, so we'll see what happens. I'm interested in a JTM for $40, but not for $200.

Pete

Get this, they sent me a cancelled order notice. So I called back, raised a little hell (my order was placed a few hours before they ran out) and it looks like they are going to honor the pricing, so far. *crossing fingers*

Or maybe that smickers guy works part time at music123, who knows?

:D

Pete

okstrat said:
Get this, they sent me a cancelled order notice. So I called back, raised a little hell (my order was placed a few hours before they ran out) and it looks like they are going to honor the pricing, so far. *crossing fingers*

Or maybe that smickers guy works part time at music123, who knows?

:D

Pete
LOL!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

To recap: They lost my order, I spent about 2.5 hours total on the phone with music 123, but it looks like they are going to honor the order finally. They put the JTM's back up for $199. Not sure what the heck they were thinking... anyone who gets one needs to post a high res 'gut shot' of it, I'll do the same. They were trying to tell me I'll be getting the 'new' version, but we can find out pretty quick if they are blowing smoke or not.

Pete