Mic Eliminator Retrofit and parts

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhiloBeddoe

Reaction score
At one time there was talk of retrofitting a mic eliminator onto an RM4. Any news on that? My only experience with them is the one on the RM20, which doesn't even have the dark and bright options like on the cabinet. I think it sounds quite good.

Also, someone was selling two mic eliminator units for use on a speaker cabinet on ebay. They were brand new. Is it possible to buy these anywhere? I would love to retrofit some of my cabinets with them.

Thanks!

I was outbid on those mic eliminators at the last few minutes and then couldn't get another bid in on time before it ended.
I too am looking to get one if you find out any info.

Somebody told me they ordered theirs thru Sweetwater, but I'm guessing any Randall dealer could hook you up.

We don't sell them direct but you can purchase them through any local Randall Dealer. When you place an order, make sure you know if you have 16 or 8 ohm speakers because there are two different types of ME's and the price is different for each one. Ask a dealer for pricing.