Mod guys

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berserker

Reaction score
So I have some mods I want done and figured I'd gather all my info now so when I got the scratch it'd be a pop in the mail type thing. Here we go:

Black face:
Is there any way to have this modded so it sounds like a Fender Twin Reverb? Obviously it's not going to have a reverb tank built into it but I just want that general sound.

XTC:
Who is the best guy to send this to? I'm guessing if I can't get it to sound like a Fish, I want it to sound like an Uberschall or Shiva.

Fish:
I want a Fish module just so I can get that Alice in Chains style distorted Rhythm and Lead tone. So honestly it doesn't even have to be a fish so long as it can get the tone I'm looking at because I know three different amps were used on the Dirt album. Again, need to know who can do it best.

SL+
I'm looking to get my JCM 800 on with an SL+. Really looking for that Slash tone, I've got a ZWOD so I can toss that infront of a gritty tube amp and get close, this module would make it almost exact. Who can make this module sound the most authentic?

Finally, shipping costs and the cost of these mods should be noted. Whether it's PM'd to me or not I'll appreciate it.

For the blackface, Anthony/Salvation is doing a "twin face" I guess this would be the right mod. I?m still waiting for some clips :wink:
He is doing great work.

I love my modules modded by Pete!

Here is a link to his XTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ku8bwU_EJ0&feature=related

Still waiting on my salvation modules to arrive....should be finished in two more weeks, but here is a link to his mods
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

Jaded Faith gets rave reviews on his mods here too, I am suppose to send him my Brahma, but I have been lazy lately :oops:

Lots of choices, too little cash