• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall MTS cabinet (212) - empty. Mic eliminator included.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richedie

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am selling my empty Randall MTS cabinet(USA Made) which is in good shape, some nicks and scratches but nothing bad. It has the mic eliminator built into thje back panel. You can use it as a closed back, partial open back or open back. Heavy duty casters. $200

This doesn't include shipping but maybe we can work something out.

IMG_0552.JPG

Only thing I could do is work something out with you on shipping/handling. I believe Fed Ex ground will be cheapest, but I tend to use UPS because they are close in price and easier, less issues. Let me know if you are interested.
Most of these cabs go about $300+ on ebay with speakers not including shipping and $200-$250 not including speakers.

I am in Wayne, PA....not too far from you. PM me!?

Thanks.

Wayne, PA 19087 The cab itself is 29.5x20x14 but I am not sure the weight unloaded. 32 lbs maybe? Then consider the added weight of packing material

You should edit your original post...I think you meant to say it *doesn't* include shipping charges.

Steve