The Judge - Spot on

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulf

Reaction score
I thought to give some older MTS modules a testrun after a long time. Placed "The Judge" next to the new fabulos BE-DLX in a Syn-2.
I could make it sound real close on to the BE channel (no Sat). The Synergy module felt a tiny bit little tighter, but the Randall had the Bright and the Voicing switches.
So it is really a great choice for that BE sound.

I didn't get along with the Judge MTS module, but I was able to dial in the Judge channel in the Randall LB103 is dead-on exact to the Synergy Friedman BE. It was so exact, that I had several people come over, and I was switching between the Synergy and the amp, and not one person ever noticed, even after telling them.

I always share my love for the Judge…
It survived dozens of modules from Salvation to Jaded Faith to Synergy. The BE DLX for sure has more variety, but for those rock tones The Judge has something special that makes it unique. And if you like really heavy downtuned stuff (I like it in drop A) just throw a tube screamer in front of it, activate the bright switch to enhance the attack and you’ll get something out of it that the all the Synergy BEs can‘t deliver. I had the HBE and BE DLX, they’re gone…the Judge is still here.

Latest posts