Tone Settings Link

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushabud

Reaction score
I'm trying to get an idea for how to set up the EQ on my old Rectified module, and went into the Tone Settings chart. When I click on the "View Settings" link, I get the right-click icon; when I do that, it returns me to the original page...what's going on?

I can't get to view the settings, no matter what actions I take, using drop-down menu, direct click on the "View Settings" link, etc...

This is frustrating!!

Not to pile on, but it works fine for me as well. Stupid question, do you have Adobe PDF reader installed?

drewiv said:
Not to pile on, but it works fine for me as well. Stupid question, do you have Adobe PDF reader installed?

As a matter of fact, yes I do; that's what's so puzzling. the Adobe works on other PDFs I access on any other website I'm on...

Not a "stupid question", a logical one!

crushabud said:
drewiv said:

As a matter of fact, yes I do; that's what's so puzzling. the Adobe works on other PDFs I access on any other website I'm on...

Not a "stupid question", a logical one!

Well, stupid only because I assume that would be one of the first things you'd look for. I'm at a loss for what's causing this issue. I hope someone that knows what they're talking about chimes in for you.