• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded - please delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseygree

Reaction score
Traded! Please delete.

Howdy,

I?m selling my early Egnater M4 modular preamp. Now w/some extras to help sweeten the deal.

This one started life as one of the few USA-made Rocktron VP4 Vendetta preamps, built by Egnater. It was updated with a new faceplate (by a member on this board) so it could accept mods.

According to everything I?ve been told/read, this is exactly like the early M4, just no effects loop (which many prefer, I think).

Extras included: I am including a 2-space Gator rack case for shipping security, Randall 4-button midi footswitch, and 7-pin midi cable

Perfect condition, works great. Just empty, and not getting used.

$550 shipped/PayPal. That's a lot of amp/extras for not a lot o' money..

Thanks,
Case

5.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-27.jpg

Interesting; I have a VP4 but the master volume control is on the back, not the front. I've heard there were only about 25 VP4s made (though that could be bunk, who knows), so it's interesting that there would be variations within that small group. Tough to argue with that back plate, though. Anyway, I love my VP4 and I'm betting this is a great piece.

It is a VP4 with the Egnater face on it (you can tell by the screw hole by the channel switch that does not line up) - it actually looks like one of my old ones, as I had two VP4's - one that was complete with both face plates (so the master volume was left on the back) and this one (or one that looked exactly like it) which had the volume knob moved to the front - don't quite remember but I thing Jeff H rewired/moved the volume knob - as in the back it was just an open hole. Great preamp - and why I had two - was fully loaded it weighed less then an empty RM4. If I were going back to rack gear I'd really consider it myself.

Wow, seriously? RM4s are that heavy? My unloaded VP4 weighs noticeably more than, say, my Mesa Studio Preamp, despite being physically smaller.

Forgot to mention, comes with 4-button Randall midi footswitch and a 7 pin cable.

Offers?

Thanks
Case

Wow. No one?
Guess this one better hit the vault until I can afford to load it...
Bump for old time sake.

Adding a whole bunch o' extras to sweeten the deal, folks.

Extras included: I am including a 2-space Gator rack case for shipping security, Randall 4-button midi footswitch, 7-pin midi cable AND Egnater Loop Gadget w/power supply. So, you?ll get super high-quality loop functionality with this as well.

$600 shipped/PayPal

I can't believe this has lasted so long. I hope it's not because it says 'Rocktron' on the back. I've heard there were only ever about 25 of these Rocktron VP4s made. I've owned mine for over a year now and it has been awesome.

Still here.
Ready to make something happen if you've been thinking about making an offer.

would consider a nice pair of pickups, LP style vintage wiring kit, studio monitors, set of locking tuners or even an hardshell LP style case as partial trade.

(if you can't tell, I have some projects in the works :) )