• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB High gain module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehuk

Reaction score
Does anybody have a high gain module for sale close to $100 shipped? I need to sell my RM20 head but I have no modules for potential buyers to try it with. Let me know what you have.

If you are interested in the RM20 I can do $375 shipped or trade for an ENGL E530.

Gah, Tehuk! If I'd have known you were looking for an e530, I would have traded you for the Dr Feelgood! I have one for trade/sell in the classifieds that my MTS system replaced.

rhequiem said:
Gah, Tehuk! If I'd have known you were looking for an e530, I would have traded you for the Dr Feelgood! I have one for trade/sell in the classifieds that my MTS system replaced.

Its a very underrated preamp. I tried one powered by a VHT 2150 and it sounded really great.

Indeed, it is quite good. It's what I was using before I got in to the MTS rig, and I was really happy with it. I was just seeking more tonal variety, since I am largely doing cover work. Now, I am wanting to sell or trade it for more modules hehe