• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Modules left!!! RT2/50 back up for sale! *PRICES LOWERED*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wengnutt

Reaction score
UPDATE: I've lowered the prices of the modules anywhere between $5-$15. Lemme know if you're interested!

All items DO NOT include shipping, but if we make a deal I'll give you a precise estimate for how much the cost would be.

Modules
Deluxe-$120
KH2 Kirk Hammet Signature-$130
Modern-$120
Plexi (with bass mod) -$120

Randall RT2/50 Power Amp with EL34's and 6L6 Tubes- Rack ears are slightly bent, and has rack rash on top of unit. Sounds great! Pics available by request $600 plus shipping

Shoot me a private message, or throw me an offer for something. I'll send you my email address as well. Have had lots of transactions on here over the past 2 or 3 years. Just lemme know what ya' want!

20120227_230525.jpg

**** it! Why do these RT2/50s always show up after I've spent my money on something else!

HAH! I know what you mean. It took me forever to find this one a few years ago. I dunno why they're so hard to find these days!

JayDA said:
**** it! Why do these RT2/50s always show up after I've spent my money on something else!

I've had several people interested and asking for shipping quotes. My apologies for not getting back to each of you sooner. My work schedule went nuts this week, so it probably wont be until tomorrow night by the time I can get back to anyone. I promise I'll get back to everyone that has PM'd me, and thanks for your patience!

And just a heads up, the prices that I posted are what I'm selling the gear for locally, so make me an offer! I'm willing to negotiate.

Thanks ya'll!

Okay, I've sent shipping quotes to everyone who PM'd me. If I missed you, please let me know!

And as a side note, I WILL NOT ship overseas if you have zero post on this forum. I'll gladly sell to anyone who is a regular and has had positive transactions on here, but I'm not wanting to get into another RIP Studios situation. Thanks a bunch ya'll! 8)

Sent you a PM with quote. Thanks!

I think I'm all caught up on shipping quotes, and waiting to hear back from buyers now. If you haven't heard back from me with a quote yet, let me know in case I overlooked your message. Thanks! :)

guitarprof said:
Thanks - let me know

Tucson, AZ 85712

It's just a bit of bass boost to the signal. Not dramatic, just enough to give it some "oomph" I compared it to the stock Plexi and it just gave it a bit more round low end.

The Rossness said:
on the plexi, what does the bass mod do?

Latest posts