5 New Modules in 2010

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not nearly as good!!
If you have the opportunity to try it, start with the levels low, and play with it. Your Tube Screamer won't be able to look you straight in the eye
anymore..

Tajmoben said:
Does anybody know if Anthony from Salvation has anything to do w/ the Orange, ENGL, and Diezel modules???

Just wondering.....

:?: :?: :?:

salvation said:
Tajmoben said:
Tajmoben said:
Does anybody know if Anthony from Salvation has anything to do w/ the Orange, ENGL, and Diezel modules???

Just wondering.....

:?: :?: :?:

:wink:

I think I like where this is going. Any idea of a time frame, cause I've got some money to save!!!!

If they have preorders for these I'll be first in line!!!

i hope youre getting compensated well for your engineering of these modules....

no the great debate..

is the randall gonna be the same as a salvation?

i think id rather have Anthony do it as its more personal and not from an assembly line..

paintkilz said:
i hope youre getting compensated well for your engineering of these modules....

no the great debate..

is the randall gonna be the same as a salvation?

i think id rather have Anthony do it as its more personal and not from an assembly line..

Also the Salvation ones will have the custom features like noise gate.

I didn't click the link in the first post so I don't know if it was mentioned...Scott Ian just mentioned a sig module on his twitter page. Not sure if it is going into production or if it was a one off. Sent him a reply, waiting to see if he answers it.

Brendan.Clace said:
If they do a Diezel model that is available in the US...i will literally *%*# myself.

I'm debating hard right now...send a module to Anthony and have him do the Benzin mod, or wait until the "Diezel" mod by Randall comes out. Decisions, decisions..... :wink:

Well, I think the Randall option will be the cheapest one since you don't have to get another module to get it modded... But you'll have to wait for them a little longer though.

wengnutt said:
Brendan.Clace said:
If they do a Diezel model that is available in the US...i will literally *%*# myself.

I'm debating hard right now...send a module to Anthony and have him do the Benzin mod, or wait until the "Diezel" mod by Randall comes out. Decisions, decisions..... :wink:

:wink:

The Rossness said:
I was planning on getting the ultra curve, but the orange and Dizel are right up my alley. Depending on how the accoustic sounds, Maybe I'll trade my super v for it. Then there's the Engl- I just don't get why people like them. I've played one the powerball and invader and various others and never bonded with them. I can't even call them great amps. However a lot of guys play em' so who am I complain. I'm stoked for the Orange and Diezel though :!:

The powerball was not very impressive when I played it, a lot of people actually hate it. You might like the Savage because it is more mid strong and dynamic, the Invader can feel a tad sterile.

grunge782 said:
Rod said:
Loved that 2 channel 20 watt modular head with a gain boost on each channel!!!!!!!!!

I think it's kind of similar to the Egnater 2 channels. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Yea, in a way, but the Egnater 2 ch is 50 watts and it's a big head....modules are side by side...

Rod said:
grunge782 said:
Rod said:
Loved that 2 channel 20 watt modular head with a gain boost on each channel!!!!!!!!!

Yea, in a way, but the Egnater 2 ch is 50 watts and it's a big head....modules are side by side...

Oh don't get me wrong, that RM22 looks like a friggin beast, perfect for jams and small clubs. I'm just thinking that the boost acts like the Egnater so that you can in a way have 2 channels on each module.

grunge782 said:
Rod said:
grunge782 said:
Rod said:

Oh don't get me wrong, that RM22 looks like a friggin beast, perfect for jams and small clubs. I'm just thinking that the boost acts like the Egnater so that you can in a way have 2 channels on each module.
Exactly...like a 4 channel amp!!

Latest posts