Anyone jealous?...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downrightproductions

Reaction score
Today the UPS man dropped off my new AND my first entry into the MTS line..... drum roll............the RM100SI Scott Ian head, loaded!....i have had very little time with it so far, close to a whole 10 minutes! A big thanks to Pat at Funky Munky Music. Oh, and i dont expect any of you to be jealous seeing most of you have modules galore i will spend a very long time and fat stacks trying to obtain.

Fig, now why would i buy a modular amp not wanting to get sum more?...there are a few i want the the jf mark, a recto of some sort and a pristine clean.....maybe hook a RM4 in the loop to have a cool 7!

Great.to see you went ahead with it, enjoy it man .....I love mine.

Modules are like crack....once you buy that first one.....

Downrightproductions said:
Fig, now why would i buy a modular amp not wanting to get sum more?...there are a few i want the the jf mark, a recto of some sort and a pristine clean.....maybe hook a RM4 in the loop to have a cool 7!
Great score man. Wont be too many of them around. I think you are
on to the right mind set already. Have a blast. I know I have!

Downrightproductions said:
Sounds like you got the MTS/GAS disease too. There is no cure. Only treatment. Unfortunately, the only known treatment is more modules.