Check out my RG100HT track...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
at myspace.com/georgebarrysolo
select the song "The Smackdown". The rhthym guitars were done with my RG100HT head into a cab sim and into the board. The solo was into an RM4, I am pretty certain (Plexi mod)...with wah wah pedal.
Only 1 minute long, I am interested in what you think..leave a comment here or there.
thanks
George

cool george, i really like the vocals on your songs!
all the best!
/ken

GtrGeorge! said:
at myspace.com/georgebarrysolo
select the song "The Smackdown". The rhthym guitars were done with my RG100HT head into a cab sim and into the board. The solo was into an RM4, I am pretty certain (Plexi mod)...with wah wah pedal.
Only 1 minute long, I am interested in what you think..leave a comment here or there.
thanks
George

Thanks...
the reponses,so far..are totally unexpected.
And also very welcome. I am really happy you like the vocals...its the one thing you can't go out an buy ,right?
And thanks for propr on the song "From the Inside"..I have more like that in the works. Feel free to revisit that site, new songs will show up there, and for sale, as you would expect.
And what about "The smackdown"????
I thought some of you would like it....

SacredGroove said:
From the Inside is AWESOME! Great production for that tune.

Scott

agreed...reminded me of Suede..kinda sorta :twisted:

"From the Inside" is cool because I love The Beatles and Ty Tabor. I also liked the wall of sonic bombastness it gives off. That's the way I hear it, anyway. I was disappointed to hear it cut short...LOL.

"The Smackdown" to me, was ok. It didn't feel it reach out to me take me for a ride. Although, it is very listenable. I liked the tone of the wah and the way you used it.

"Gedidon" I liked, too. Good rhythm guitar prod.

Vocally, you do a good job, too. I'll definitely check back to hear something new.

Scott

For Geddidon, its the Ultra module.
The vocals are me, into a large diaphram mic.
"Smackdown" was written and recorded for a radio program but they already had something they wanted to stick with ..so I just put that on the website for fun.
The wah was done with the Plexi Module, kind of a classic sound..but I like it.
"From the Inside" is very well recieved and my solo stuff really does take up where that left off. My solo CD, I can't give all the details of...
but I can assure you that the exploration of mental states that I began with "From the Inside", continues on. And the British influence is allowed to be there, like "From the Inside" (Suede?.....I honestly never heard the CD..but Radiohead and the Beatles are held in utmost respect).
I will take a little time but I think the new CD will be worth it.
thanks for the feedback. What are you doing?

I added some new tunes to my site check em out!
myspace.com/georgebarrysolo