Coming Soon !!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unicorns are old hat... Every body wins with a tricorn! But it needs a good effects loop! Lol

A friend of mine heard from Bruce a couple of months ago that the E2 is to be produced in California. Could this be a Bruce/salvation/mattfig/JohnnyWadd collaboration thing? The E2 should be of course able to take both single and dual Ch modules.. Seems Kapo might be on to something here..

Johnny Wadd said:
Can you guess what it is ???

Everything in this video - audio & video is a clue...
who can guess ???

http://youtu.be/cDHMGkZwtHc

I just skimmed through this thread, so I appologize if someone has already mentioned this... the image in the video clip, looks like a PC motherboard... those look like PCI slots. Also, has anyone tried playing the audio backwards? It sounds like a backwards masking of a creepy vocal... :lol:

SALVAGED said:
Johnny Wadd said:
Can you guess what it is ???

Everything in this video - audio & video is a clue...
who can guess ???

http://youtu.be/cDHMGkZwtHc

I just skimmed through this thread, so I appologize if someone has already mentioned this... the image in the video clip, looks like a PC motherboard... those look like PCI slots. Also, has anyone tried playing the audio backwards? It sounds like a backwards masking of a creepy vocal... :lol:

All been done and it's a confusing video...Some people have a portion figured out but nobody knows the full scope of what is coming but Johnny and I and the people involved...

Thanks for reading and just know 8/2 it all comes down...:)

Mattfig said:
All been done and it's a confusing video...Some people have a portion figured out but nobody knows the full scope of what is coming but Johnny and I and the people involved...

Cool! I'll definitely be watching. :D

I hope this won't cause me to buy 20 more mods... :lol: :lol:

SALVAGED said:
Mattfig said:

Cool! I'll definitely be watching. :D

I hope this won't cause me to buy 20 more mods... :lol: :lol:

Let's just say it makes me want to buy 20 mods for my personal collection...But I am supposed to be starting a biz with Johnny and not building an arsenal...lol

I have to say I'm a little bummed. I was looking forward to another "Hint" video. Maybe you could postpone the announcement for a couple weeks and make another video. :twisted:

blacksun said:
A friend of mine heard from Bruce a couple of months ago that the E2 is to be produced in California. Could this be a Bruce/salvation/mattfig/JohnnyWadd collaboration thing? The E2 should be of course able to take both single and dual Ch modules.. Seems Kapo might be on to something here..

To this point (kind of) I was told at NAMM that we would see "production modules" again....this also mirrors what I Trace at Voodoo had heard as well- he also said once the production modules start back up, he would be modding again...so we will see....E2 has been in the works for a LONNNNNNGGGGG time...

withmittens said:
is that SG30 the one with the pull pots? and concentric knob action?

You are thinking of the CC30 which had the concentric knobs....This is the same base but without all the extra controls...Scott did not have a fun time building those first CC30s and this is his scaled down but full toned SG30!

One more guess before the news drops...

I think you guys figured out a way to make NEW MTS circuit boards! And, not only that, but I think you guys may have figured out a way to add new features/capabilities to those new boards. It's the only thing that makes sense when you consider you guys just opened a new business around a dying brand. I think that's what you guys are doing right now - finishing up your first batch of modules based on the new boards you guys designed.

AMIRITE??

Latest posts