• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Considering Selling My MTS Stuff...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojdogg

Reaction score
I love it, but I am looking to downsize to my Rebel 20 + maybe another low wattage head.

What I have:
A RM50 in Palomino with Black Grill Cloth and a Eminence Super V Speaker - SOLD
A stock Blackface - SOLD Pending Payment
A Dave Friedman-modded SL+ that I got from RD/Steve a little while back -$OLD
A Dave Friedman-modded Brahma (Brown Eye mod) - $OLD

I'm trying to drum up some interest (obviously I'd like to have the Brahma in hand first and want to try it out to make sure it works and as one last chance to back out).

I'd love to sell most or all of it in a package and would give a deal for it all together, but otherwise will be looking for market value on each piece.

I'd also do a partial trade for an Orange Tiny Terror head or trade for another Orange head or a Jule or MM modded TT

I've gotten a bunch of pm's about a la carte pricing, so here are the prices I'm thinking of:
RM50 - $550 shipped to the contiguous 48 US - SOLD
Blackface - $115 shipped " " " " " - SOLD Pending Payment
Friedman SL+ - $225 shipped
Friedman Brown Eye Brahma - $275 shipped

or $1000 OBO shipped for all. I'd do $800 shipped for the RM50, BF and SL+, $850 for the RM50, the BF and the Brahma, or $925 for the RM50, SL+ and Brahma.

Let me reiterate that I'm looking to sell these as a package first, though I might sell either the SL+ or the BF before selling the rest.

Bump. I got the BE-mod Brahma and it sounds awesome. I've gotten a lot of PM's and, again, I'm really trying to sell this stuff together or at least to sell the RM50 (I don't want to have an amp sitting around w/o any modules). I played the Friedman mods for a little while last night and am starting to reconsider :) ...
though I would still really like to downsize

Bump, I may have a buyer for the RM50 and the BF, after which the other two Friedman modded modules would be up for sale (I have kept pm's from folks who were interested), but the potential buyer has not confirmed yet, so this stuff is all still available (again, I would like to sell the amp separately or as part of a package before I sell anything else).

salvation did some "orange" modules, have you condisered that option before unloading your mts stuff? hes got a couple of "orange" clips. i'd contact him and see what he says. maybe he might curb your orange appitite

Crap-- I just deleted all of the messages in my inbox by accident. I still have my saved pm's though so I will do my best to keep to the order of interest.

Just to put it out there because I've gotten a number of pm's... I'm really reluctant to ship to Canada (sorry) unless I have to, but that may change in a few days if I still have any of these.

EDIT: Blackface sold pending payment

EDIT: Apparently some people missed these (they aren't in the OP-- my fault :oops: )

RM50 - $550 shipped to the contiguous 48 US - SOLD
Blackface - $115 shipped " " " " " - SOLD to
Friedman SL+ - $OLD
Friedman Brown Eye Brahma - $OLD

Shockingly because so many people have pm'ed me here and elsewhere about it, the modded SL+ is all that's left!
I will give the person who most recently heard from me about this a little more time to make payment, otherwise this will be up for grabs again!