• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Considering selling my MTS!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGod87

Reaction score
I haven't made up my mind yet but if I need to I'll be selling this soon due to a recent arrest. Here's what I have.

Randall RM100 with the following modules: Deluxe (Fender Deluxe), Blackface (Fender Blackface), Plexi (Marshall Plexi), Treadplate (Mesa Boogie Dual Rect), Ultra XL (Randall high gain module), SL+ (Modded Marshall JCM 800).

The cabinet is a Randall R412XLT100. The cab is loaded with Celestion 100's. They similiar to the 75's but with more lower end so it's definitely a metal rig.

Stack with module: $1500.00
Modules sold seperately: $120.00 each
Head alone (empty): $650.00
Cab: $500.00

yea kinda fell on some tough times here. Moved out to go finish college and everything went down hill from there lol. I'll live though. Everything is in working order. Every module is silver face. The head itself is from 2008 and I'm not sure about the cab but they've sat in my room which is smoke free and never have been gigged. Once in a while I had the occasional thrash band and moved the rig to a warehouse. Both locations were smoke free.

kc2eeb said:
Actually, thanks for being honest.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. People make mistakes, and sometimes things spiral out of control. Here's hoping you can put it to mending and get your life where it needs to be.

Mattfig said:
+1 on the honesty. It's refreshing and shows that he's ready to move forward. If I needed more s*&t I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
Matt, you really need to start filling that sparse basement with some gear. That single module of yours is getting lonely :D

gag halfrunt said:
Mattfig said:
+1 on the honesty. It's refreshing and shows that he's ready to move forward. If I needed more s*&t I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
Matt, you really need to start filling that sparse basement with some gear. That single module of yours is getting lonely :D

I know...Someday...One can only dream...I'm saving up for a nice guitar and a good cable first...Then, hopefully an RM20 combo - although that would still be pretty loud for my taste...I bet a good attenuator could take that baby down to a listenable level...

BUMP!!! Some items are still for sale! The cab and Deluxe are still up for grabs. I'm even willing to sell the Speakers separately. They are Celestion GK100's. Similar to 75's but with lower end. They sound great with a Plexi IMO.

If anyone is questioning the seller, I bought the plexi module from him and it everything went fine. Received it and sent payment without issues.

Sometimes it's ok to trust people :)

Latest posts