• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESP Eclipse II formerly owned by Ahrue Luster from Ill Ni?o

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
CRAZY HOLIDAY TIME ONLY PRICE DROP!!! It's in near mint, used on an album of Ill Nino and owned by Ahrue Luster...seriously can't believe it's still here.

I am selling my ESP Eclipse II in honeyburst in amazing condition (looks near mint) that I got from Ahrue Luster from Ill Ni?o and formerly of Machine Head. The guitar was used on Ill Ni?o's album The Undercover Sessions and is signed by Ahrue on back. Loaded with an EMG 85 in bridge and 60 in the neck - freakin' awesome combination, much better than 81/85 IMHO.

Asking $800 plus shipping via paypal gift or add 3.5% for standard paypal:

For next 24 hours only buyer also gets a free Judge and Jury mod work credit with guitar purchase! (buyer needs to supply a Judge donor module for Judge and Jury modification.

8288699433_f7a10241a1.jpg

8289757870_737d499941.jpg

Mattfig said:
****....I don't usually gawk at guitars....But she's a looker and just seems overall cool...Wish I had the coin to put toward this...

Oh she'd love to be in your collection with all those other guitars and those lovely amps Fig :)

She's definitely a beaut and plays like butter! Seriously surprised this is still here especially the condition and it's history...crazy! Hope someone here snags it..if not sure it'll sell locally soon.

I recently picked up a 2003 Eclipse II amber/cherry sunburst, pre-lawsuit with the longer horn and 4 knobs. I love that guitar. Great player. If I didn't already have one, I would hesitate to take this one off your hands!

24 hour deal addition - buyer also gets a free Judge and Jury modification done to their Judge module.

Latest posts