Fair price to pay for a used RM100M?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonelover

Reaction score
Hi. Getting ready to make my first plunge in to the world of the Randall RM100 and plan on probably buying used. I was just wondering what a realistic price to pay for a used, empty RM100M would be. I have looked all over, I see the retail prices, best new price I found is about $925 and I see used ones on ebay go unsold for less than $500 sometimes. Other people are asking well over $1,000. I don't mind losing a little when I sell something but I'd like to avoid taking a bath if possible. So I am wondering what a reasonable but low risk purchase price really is. Thanks!

Fair to whom, the buyer or the seller? ;-)

If they go unsold for $500 on eBay, I'd say there's your floor...figure $50-$65 for shipping (they're heavy little freakers and pretty bulky when packed properly)..begs the question, why didn't it sell or why dint'ya bid on it though...

Top line...I probably wouldn't pay more than $650 for one right now..depending on condition/tubes that came with...the RM100Ms are the most expensive when new and still probably go for the most compared to the grille cloth heads.

In today's market there's a chance of taking a bath on anything unless it's a highly desirable item or you score it for a song....

Latest posts