• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual channel Twinface - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
This is The clean and bluesy low-mid gain module IMO. Made me sell my Suhr badger 18 and as well as my old fender blackface twin.

This is my last doublet backup module, unused and built on a new Egnater donor from that last batch. Only selling to recoup some funds after overextending myself buying another guitar...

16208529375_35a421af9e_o.jpg

I've put in nearly $700 all in all to make this happen, it can be yours for $OLD PP gifted including shipping, destination anywhere.

PM or email me at [email protected]

I'll have to get back to you on any specific questions, way past bedtime over here :wink:

However dlx and twin are built on separate foot-switchable channels, thus you can have a nice fender clean on one channel and go to a fat bluesy tone on tap, that's how I usually use it, basically two modules in one 8)

Another great module....wow, great price too.

Good look with the sale Magnus..wish I had the coin$ just to try it..I'm sure I'd sell it due to my high gain affliction but so tempting at the price!

I think I've bought maybe 4 modules from blacksun, super easy to deal with, great packing and arrive quicker than expected from overseas.

WoW. :shock: Great price and I'd love to try that module.